Arkib > Arkib Pemilik Motosikal

::SUZUKI SHOGUN 125 SPORT/SP/RR Version 55::

<< < (60/77) > >>

Barok:

You always go for trackday right? What model did you use for foot stand?

Hm, it's the tyre good anyway? here is our thread for favourite tyre You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I'm currently using ACME tyre and will be replace by Corsa soon

Anyway, you can email me your bike pics, so i can post it here. Here my email You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/quote]

Sir,
   Thanks, About the footstand you mentioned or what we called here in the philippines is shifter and rearset, The brandname I'm using is NUI. I'm curious about R-cam or Racing Cam performance of the Shogun SP is good compare to performance cam is that true?Is there any secret or suzuki made a modification in shogun SP?

Besides BRT cdi, do you have any suggestion for alternative RCDI racing cdi for SP? and is there any experience  regarding the difficulty in connector conversion, I had  a bad experienced in converting my connector slot to FXR150 connector very hard to trace, I just asked the help of my friend mechanic to convert it.

Also may i know the performance of Shogun SP Yoshimura pipe? Top speed etc....power....

zak2one:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginya saya zakwan.. semalam aku bangun2 tido pening2 lalat terus.
pegi cek takut ada kena apa2. sbb roomate aku kena suspek denggi.
harini dah sihat bila makan ubat semalam.
stgi kelas jam 12.. tak leh nak bangun. punggung melekat kat kerusi pulak. adoiii.. ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

haha....
punggung melekat kat kerusi? ke nak berforum mbc?
wakaka...
alhamdulillah ko da sihat....
risau gak demam2 skang ni.....
membe2 aku duk berjangkit2 demam ngan selsema.....

Afif_KPPUK:
fozan...post pe yg kita dpt td...
ak p jgk

WILLIAM650:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSir,
   Thanks, About the footstand you mentioned or what we called here in the philippines is shifter and rearset, The brandname I'm using is NUI. I'm curious about R-cam or Racing Cam performance of the Shogun SP is good compare to performance cam is that true?Is there any secret or suzuki made a modification in shogun SP?

Besides BRT cdi, do you have any suggestion for alternative RCDI racing cdi for SP? and is there any experience  regarding the difficulty in connector conversion, I had  a bad experienced in converting my connector slot to FXR150 connector very hard to trace, I just asked the help of my friend mechanic to convert it.

Also may i know the performance of Shogun SP Yoshimura pipe? Top speed etc....power....

--- End quote ---
Sir Barok,
1)we are here intrested to have a look on your bike picture espeacially your shifter/rearset,would you mind to email me your picture of your modified part on your shogun SP..?(here's my email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
2)about CDI...at malaysia here is hardly to get other brand CDI exccept BRT brand...but i belive out there from our neighbourhood country the's plenty of other brand of aftermarket CDI for shogun example:Cheetah Power,Rextor,NK racing,Racing Bee & etc....but most of that brand is very seldom people use & hardly to buy in malaysia motorcycle shop...
anyways what the spec for RCDI racing cdi?
3)yoshimura exhuast: Good for maintain top speed n suitable more for standard/stock bike.
                              Pick-up is abit low...
for racing use most malaysian here is prefer:
AHM exhuast  
CJ IPOH
YY-PANG

but out there still have many aftermarket exhuast in malaysian market...the most easy to get is NOB1 exhuast..hehe...
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginfozan...post pe yg kita dpt td...
ak p jgk

--- End quote ---
ape yang ko org dpt kasi la share lebih2 ......hehe ;D ;D ;D
(by the way siapa tu WAZIBOY...mcm pernah dgr...tapi xsure dari mane...)heheheh....maaf ya...den nie still new dalam dunia permotoran......

fozan:
salam smua...
shogun biru kasi park sket..hehe..
nk kasi update ni..sal konvoi teluk intan...

td ak, afif kppuk n brader2 belang baru jumpa bro wazi abdul hamid..tokei waziboyz..
kami baru lepas bincang ngn bro wazi..die sudah bwk surat ak jumpa tokei besa suzuki..heheh..tokei besa sudah approvekn..thanks kpd abg wazi sbb tlg bincangkn proposal kita..kpada dak2 suzuki..sapa nk ikot konvoi cubprix teluk intan 7 8 ogos !!!?? limit peserta 100 org...heheh..
sponsor yg dapat..

kos minyak dari ipoh ke teluk intan..
makan minum..pagi, tgahari n petang..
free service kpd motor suzuki..( minyak itam discount) *pd 7 ogos..*
baju limited edition suzuki waziboyz..
free cap n towel..heheh ( mcm biasa k...)

sapa nk ikot...???
smua moto suzuki bleh join...
xkira la moto apa pn..janji suzuki..heheh.. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

jd disini ak up kn list nama enh...

nama                              ic                   plat             tempat tinggal               no tepon                model

1. Fauzan Abdul Nasir     910310-08-5971       AGS 3869      Kuala Kangsar, Perak      0175253007            shogun rr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version