dari SourceLIGHT WEIGHT MOTARD FOR MAXIMUM ON-ROAD FUN!
For those seeking a nimble user-friendly bike with motard styling, the new Kawasaki D-Tracker 150 is the ideal choice. The D-Tracker dual sport is specifically tuned to deliver maximum on-road fun. Its 14-inch wheels, radial sport bike tires, a big front brake rotor and lowered suspension give it an air of purposeful aggression.
▪ The extra bright Diamond Crystal headlamp illuminates a larger than normal area for a more visible and safer adventure.
▪ The compact exhaust is tucked off-centre; right-side biases under the seat for a more streamlined and neat look.
▪ The 5-steps adjustable Uni-trak shock absorber sets up the bike to meet most riding conditions with ease and comfort.
▪ The Uni-trak swing arm offers progressive handling feedback for better control and balance at all speed.
▪ The electric ignition system allows effortless and convenient startup any time, any where all the time.
▪ High tensile steel frame for rock solid handling in extreme and rugged conditions.
▪ The front and rear disc brakes pack enough stop power to bring the D-Tracker 150 to stop on the dot, safely and confidently.
▪ The 35mm inverted cartridge style front telescopic fork is designed to provide better stability and handling.