Author Topic: Lesen Motor B2 DAN B FULL  (Read 11052 times)

Offline zultotti

• Lesen L
  • ape nk ckap?
Lesen Motor B2 DAN B FULL
« on: November 10, 2011, 11:02:55 am »
TO all whose dont have car or motorcycle license,,
i have a friends,,  :hehe:
he will give u the lowest price because this is his opening,,
he wants me to promote to every Selangor residents,,

he will give special discount for every license,, :thumbs:
just call him,,

cdai : 0133092930

said that u get the number from Malaysia Bikerz members for this special price.. :hyper:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 11:04:35 am by zultotti »

heheheh

Offline andrewhtf

• Lesen B2
  • The Green in memory : 15.01.2007 - 15.11.2009
Re: Lesen Motor B2 DAN B FULL
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 12:16:53 pm »
 ??? ??? ???
Selamat tinggal Kriss 110 & ZZR 250.
Kembali merempitrumput dengan CT 110 & Versys CKD

Offline Jame

• Lesen P
  • RSSR - Ride safe, safe ride
    • TнеSιɢнBояеɗ
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 12:45:52 pm »
Just a number? No further details of the shop location or promotion?

Online mkadzmi

• Lesen B Full
  • 2013 RZ Tuning Racing Team akan cuba yang TERBAIK
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 01:19:18 pm »
Selangor only?
RZ Tuning 2013 RZ  Tuning 2013

Offline 2daMax

• Lesen B2
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 02:40:51 pm »
Why don't he put down the price and what the package includes? 

If he can beat RM400 nett for B Full, inclusive of Test, L license, QTI, training and bike usage (what bike ?), then it's a decent deal. 

Offline sudinketum

• Lesen P
  • treng teng teng teng!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 01:36:06 pm »
400? where bro?

i currently still on learners license since march 2011  ;D (B2 & D, already paid RM 900+) and wonder if I can upgrade from here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline 2daMax

• Lesen B2
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 01:37:01 pm »
RM400 in Penang island,  I paid RM420 to add in the L-license.  I know one guy, Rocking Moses who got it for RM360 but is through a small school agent.  Mine is direct to the test-site, so if I flunk, I can always continue to use their facility for free till I pass.  If through a indirect school, if u pass, no issues, but if u fail, they probably need u to pay more for bike rentals and site rentals.

U can upgrade when you have made all the practical progress and meet the number of hours on practice, then take the internal QTI exam.  Upon passing the QTI, then you will be qualified to take the real exam.  QTI is a trial exam, to check if you are ready for the real thing and is conducted by the driving school.

Offline sudinketum

• Lesen P
  • treng teng teng teng!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 09:18:53 pm »
i'm also trough a school agent, IMKEDA pandan indah. I definitely had been "kena sembelih" here... >:(

Offline 2daMax

• Lesen B2
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 10:25:52 am »
Once you passed, everything that was difficult is very fast forgotten.  But make sure pass on 1st time if through a secondary agent.

Offline rockingmoses

• Lesen P
  • Hulk pun pakai helmet
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 10:48:55 am »
RM400 in Penang island,  I paid RM420 to add in the L-license.  I know one guy, Rocking Moses who got it for RM360 but is through a small school agent.  Mine is direct to the test-site, so if I flunk, I can always continue to use their facility for free till I pass.  If through a indirect school, if u pass, no issues, but if u fail, they probably need u to pay more for bike rentals and site rentals.

U can upgrade when you have made all the practical progress and meet the number of hours on practice, then take the internal QTI exam.  Upon passing the QTI, then you will be qualified to take the real exam.  QTI is a trial exam, to check if you are ready for the real thing and is conducted by the driving school.
Not necessarily :)
As I understand, the school running the test-site (the one that I went to) allows those who failed to continue using their site and bikes. Partially because not many people is taking B test, thus the big bike is generally free.

Offline swap

• Lesen P
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 02:50:20 am »
Not necessarily :)
As I understand, the school running the test-site (the one that I went to) allows those who failed to continue using their site and bikes. Partially because not many people is taking B test, thus the big bike is generally free.

can u PM me your phone no. I would like to know the location & total price for B Full test.
my location : Penang Island

Offline 2daMax

• Lesen B2
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 11:28:28 am »
Rocking Moses, long time no forum.  Thanks to your recommendation of the driving school, I took it and passed it.  Dang that last sharp corner after the emergency brake.  Not a Virago's strength but doable with caution.

School is Sekolah memandu Mutiara, opposite Zubaidah in Sungai Dua (Island).  But if you go through Rocking Moses's agent, it's cheaper.

Last I heard, the Virago retired due to old age.  Hope they have a ER6n.  Apparently, when I was using the Virago, there were a bunch of other guys also, so we had to share it out.  But I found that during lunch hours, there is absolutely no one since it is too hot.  So, I go there for lunch and use 1 hour to practice. 

Offline azamreeves

• Lesen B2
  • Uia-Sg Besar-Johor Bahru
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 12:45:26 pm »
Just to ask

1.How much it cost for taking Bfull in KL?
2.If I have B2 & D license, do I still have to pay for L license & how much

Thanks
We Who Conquer The Wind~http://azamreeves.blog.com

Offline rockingmoses

• Lesen P
  • Hulk pun pakai helmet
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 02:16:44 pm »
can u PM me your phone no. I would like to know the location & total price for B Full test.
my location : Penang Island
Let me search if I can still find the business card. Will PM you then.

Rocking Moses, long time no forum.  Thanks to your recommendation of the driving school, I took it and passed it.  Dang that last sharp corner after the emergency brake.  Not a Virago's strength but doable with caution.

School is Sekolah memandu Mutiara, opposite Zubaidah in Sungai Dua (Island).  But if you go through Rocking Moses's agent, it's cheaper.

Last I heard, the Virago retired due to old age.  Hope they have a ER6n.  Apparently, when I was using the Virago, there were a bunch of other guys also, so we had to share it out.  But I found that during lunch hours, there is absolutely no one since it is too hot.  So, I go there for lunch and use 1 hour to practice. 
Hey, where I work there's a yellow Versy I think. Yours?

Offline 2daMax

• Lesen B2
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2011, 08:54:15 pm »
No, not mine.  Mine is Black.  Yellow is nice and it is a 2012 colors.  Don't ride one unless you are considering one, it's addictive.

azam,

I also have B2 and D.  I need to apply for L for B Full and I think it is RM20.  The driving school take care of that for me.  Try Metro Driving school.  Go here for full details: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quick as the guy from that school is going to another school so the offer won't last!

Offline dogbert

• Lesen P
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2011, 06:00:15 pm »
azam,

I also have B2 and D.  I need to apply for L for B Full and I think it is RM20.  The driving school take care of that for me.  Try Metro Driving school.  Go here for full details: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quick as the guy from that school is going to another school so the offer won't last!

When i tried to register to get the details in ninja250 website above, I got this message ..

Your details match those of a known spammer, therefore you have been disallowed registration.
.. what the ...  :o :-[ :P

Offline 2daMax

• Lesen B2
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 09:40:38 am »
Not sure why.  Can you try a different Nickname or use another email address?  They have banned a few users for various reasons for not following the rules.  Malaysian Bikers site is not as strict as them.

Offline chinhong86

• Baru Daftar
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 05:24:54 pm »
Hi,
wud like to ask if anyone got a good deal in pg island?
i got quoted at RM550 for a b full license

Offline 2daMax

• Lesen B2
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2012, 11:57:07 am »
I went to Sekolah Memandu Mutiara, RM420 which includes L license, whole package except adding the 'B' into your existing Driving license.  Extra RM20 for that service else, go add in for RM5 on own effort at JPJ.

This school is located near Tesco Extra/Subaidah.  It is actually opposite Subaidah, on the other side of the road.  The JPJ exam is also on-site.  They had a Virago 535 when I took the training but I heard the bike is retired, maybe they have a better bike now.

Offline chinhong86

• Baru Daftar
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, 11:20:39 pm »
is this the one beside jpj ofis?

Malaysian Bikers Community (MBC)

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, 11:20:39 pm »